- 8: 1 Indian Azadirachta leaf extract (Azadirachta indica) – 200.0 mg,
- 10: 1 extract of rhizome of Wormwood (Artemisia maritima) – 150.0 mg,
- 5: 1 extract of the rhizome of Asafoetida (Ferula asafoetida) – 80.0 mg,
- 10: 1 extract of the root of the Tinospore heart (Tinospora cordifolia) – 50.0 mg,
- 7: 1 Terminalia chebula fruit extract – 50.0 mg,
- 8: 1 extract of rhizome of Ginger officinalis (Zīngiber officinale) – 50.0 mg,
- 8: 1 Curcuma longa root extract (Curcuma longa) – 50.0 mg,
- 8: 1 extract of the rhizome of calamus marsh (Acorus calamus) – 50.0 mg,
- 12: 1 garlic root extract (Allium sativum) – 30.0 mg,
- 12: 1 leaf extract Aloe vera (Aloe vera) – 30.0 mg,
- 8: 1 papaya leaf extract (Carica papaya) – 30.0 mg,
- 7: 1 fruit extract Phyllanthus emblica (Phyllanthus emblica) – 30.0 mg
Each gelatin capsule contains 800 mg of herbal extracts.
Does not contain genetically modified organisms and chemical preservatives.
Made on the basis of medicinal plants.
Nutritional (nutritional) value
100g of product: proteins – 6.8 g; fat – 0.7 g; carbohydrates – 42.2 g.
(Calories) 100 g of product: 221 kcal.
gelatin capsules weighing 923.0 mg ± 7%, thirty capsules
(No. З0) in a polymer bottle.
Helps to create optimal dietary conditions for:
Helminthiasis, ascariasis, enterobiosis, hookworm, worms.
Method of use:
Adults take 1 capsule once a day 30 minutes before meals or as recommended by a doctor. Do not exceed the daily norm, up to 4 weeks. If necessary, a long one is possible. Dosage and duration can be changed by a specialist or doctor taking into account the condition of the patient. Before use, it is recommended to consult with a specialist or doctor.
Individual intolerance to components, pregnancy, lactation in women. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease; it should not be used as a substitute for a complete diet. Side effects and complications after use were not observed. In some cases, a mild laxative effect is noted. Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package, or if the integrity of the package is compromised.
A dietary supplement is not a drug.
Please note that all recommendations and comments are informative and should not be used without consulting with doctors or specialists.
Self-medication can be harmful to your health.