- 12: 1 extract of the Andrographis paniculata plant (Andrographis paniculata) – 120.0 mg,
- 10: 1 extract of the root of the spreading Berhavia (Boerhavia diffusa) – 120.0 mg,
- 10: 1 extract of the plant Eclipta white (Eclipta alba) – 100.0 mg,
- 9: 1 extract of the plant Tephrosia purpurea (Tephrosia purpurea) – 100.0 mg,
- 7: 1 Phyllanthus emblica fruit extract – 75.0 mg,
- 4: 1 Picroriza curroa root extract (Picrorhiza kurroa) – 75.0 mg,
- 12: 1 Vitex leaf extract (Vitex negundo) – 50.0 mg,
- 10: 1 fruit extract of Black nightshade (Solanum nigrum) – 50.0 mg,
- 10: 1 seed extract of chicory ordinary (Cichorium intybus) – 50.0 mg,
- 10: 1 Cassia tubular fruit extract (Cassia fistula) – 30.0 mg,
- 8: 1 Indian Azadirachta leaf extract (Azadirachta indica) – 15.0 mg,
- 8: 1 Curcuma longa root extract (Curcuma longa) – 15.0 mg.
Each gelatin capsule contains 800 mg of herbal extracts.
Does not contain genetically modified organisms and chemical preservatives.
Made on the basis of medicinal plants.
Nutritional (nutritional) value
100g of product: proteins – 6.8 g; fat – 0.7 g; carbohydrates – 41.7 g.
(Calories) 100 g of product: 221 kcal.
gelatin capsules weighing 923.0 mg ± 7%, thirty capsules No. 30. (three blisters of 10 capsules).
Helps to create optimal dietary conditions for:
Toxic liver damage, alcoholic fibrosis and sclerosis of the liver, damage to the liver in infectious and parasitic diseases, jaundice, gallstone disease (cholelithiasis), chronic pancreatitis, hepatitis, enlarged liver and spleen, dyspepsia, poor digestion, chemotherapy.
Method of use:
Adults take 1 capsule once a day 30 minutes before meals or as recommended by a doctor. Do not exceed the daily norm, up to 4 weeks. If necessary, a long one is possible. Dosage and duration can be changed by a specialist or doctor taking into account the condition of the patient. Before use, it is recommended to consult with a specialist or doctor.
Individual intolerance to components, pregnancy, lactation in women. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease; it should not be used as a substitute for a complete diet. Side effects and complications after use were not observed. In some cases, a mild laxative effect is noted. Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package, or if the integrity of the package is compromised.
A dietary supplement is not a drug.
Please note that all recommendations and comments are informative and should not be used without consulting with doctors or specialists.
Self-medication can be harmful to your health.