- 10: 1 bitter myrrh gum extract (Commiphora mukul) – 150.0 mg,
- 8: 1 Garcinia Cambogia fruit extract (Garcinia cambogia) – 150.0 mg,
- 15: 1 extract of leaves of Camellia tea (Camellia sinensis) – 75.0 mg,
- 12: 1 extract of crested pineapple root (Ananas comosus) – 75.0 mg,
- 8: 1 extract of rhizome of Ginger officinalis (Zingiber officinale) – 75.0 mg,
- 4: 1 Picroriza curroa root extract (Picrorhiza kurroa) – 65.0 mg,
- 10: 1 extract of the root of the Ceylon Pig (Plumbago zeylanica) – 50.0 mg,
- 6: 1 licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) – 50.0 mg,
- 12: 1 leaf extract Aloe vera (Aloe vera) – 25.0 mg,
- 7: 1 Phyllanthus emblica fruit extract – 25.0 mg,
- 7: 1 Terminalia chebula fruit extract (Terminalia chebula) – 25.0 mg,
- 5: 1 fruit extract of Terminalia bellirica Terminalia (Terminalia bellirica) – 25.0 mg,
- 8: 1 Curcuma longa root extract (Curcuma longa) – 10.0 mg.
Each gelatin capsule contains 800 mg of herbal extracts.
Does not contain genetically modified organisms and chemical preservatives.
Made on the basis of medicinal plants.
Nutritional (nutritional) value
100g of product: proteins – 7.3 g; fat – 0.5 g; carbohydrates – 43.5 g.
(Calories) 100 g of product: 225 kcal.
gelatin capsules weighing 923.0 mg ± 7%, thirty capsules No. 30. (three blisters of 10 capsules). [Full course]
Helps to create optimal dietary conditions for:
Hypothyroidism, obesity, impaired metabolism of fatty acids, impaired metabolism of lipoproteins and other lipids, dyslipidemia, hypothyroidism.
Method of use:
Adults take 1 capsule once a day 30 minutes before meals or as recommended by a doctor. Do not exceed the daily norm, up to 4 weeks. If necessary, a long one is possible. Dosage and duration can be changed by a specialist or doctor taking into account the condition of the patient. Before use, it is recommended to consult with a specialist or doctor.
Individual intolerance to components, pregnancy, lactation in women. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease; it should not be used as a substitute for a complete diet. Side effects and complications after use were not observed. In some cases, a mild laxative effect is noted. Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package, or if the integrity of the package is compromised.
A dietary supplement is not a drug.
Please note that all recommendations and comments are informative and should not be used without consulting with doctors or specialists.
Self-medication can be harmful to your health.